Artists – Register to Participate in Juried Art Show!
The Santa Barbara International Orchid Show and the Santa Barbara Art Association invite all local artists to enter artwork depicting orchids to be displayed during the Show March 10-12, 2023. The online Request to Exhibit Form is now closed.
3 entries are allowed per exhibitor at a fee of $10 per entry, payable securely online with your credit card. All credit card sales and cash payments are final. No refunds will be given.
Entries must be your original work and not shown in this show in previous years. Entries must feature orchids as their primary subject and may not exceed 36 inches in any direction. Each piece must have a wire for hanging (no sawtooths). All pieces must be framed or have finished canvas edges; no shrink wrapped pieces will be accepted.
Local growers are happy to welcome artists to paint or photograph their orchids.
The juried art show is managed by The Santa Barbara Art Association. 35% commission goes to SB Int’l Orchid Show for handling any sales.
- Deadline for REF: February 28, 2023. A late fee of $10 will be charged for entries registered at the ingathering.
- Ingathering: Wednesday, March 8, 2023, from 10 AM to 1 PM
- Pick-up: Wednesday, March 8, 2023 from 3 – 4 PM for pieces not juried into the Show.
- Takedown: Sunday, March 12, 2023 from 5:15 – 6:15 PM.
Accepted orchid-themed art and photography
- Paintings – oil& acrylic, watercolor, pastels, pen & ink, pencil, charcoal, mixed media
- Needlepoint & Tapestry (Must be original design created by exhibiting artist.)
2023 Art and Photography Exhibitor Rules
For more information email SBAAdata@aol.com or email@example.com