Vendor ONLINE Application Form for the 2020 Santa Barbara International Orchid Show
- If you have already filled out the Vendor ONLINE Application Form below, you may pay the balance of your booth fee here.
We invite you to participate as a vendor in the Santa Barbara International Orchid Show. Acceptance of applications and assignment of vendor booth locations is at the discretion of the SBIOS Board of Directors. SBIOS is renowned for its fine displays; the quality of your display exhibit is important.
Place your advertisement in the full-color 2020 Show Program, distributed to all show attendees. Download our advertising rates or contact the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Booth fees are $1100 per 9′ x 10′ booth.
- Vendors who sell live plants must install a display exhibit.
- Vendors purchasing 2 or more booths must install a display of 100 sq ft or more.
- Show hours are 9 am – 5 pm, Friday – Sunday, March 13-15, 2020. Exhibit set-up is Tuesday & Wednesday, March 10-11. Vendor set-up is Wednesday & Thursday, March 11-12. See rules for complete dates and times.
2020 SBIOS Vendor Rules
If you would like a printed version of the 2020 SBIOS Vendor-Exhibitor Application Packet, please click here.
For those vendors interested in entering plants for judging, the 2020 Exhibitor Guide contains information about ribbon judging trophies and classes. You may enter plants for judging online in the weeks prior to the Show or at the Show.