Vendors – submit your final payment
Thank you for participating in the 2023 Santa Barbara International Orchid Show. Be sure to check in with the Show Manager when you arrive at the Showgrounds to pick up your welcome packet with your exhibitor ribbons and parking passes.
If you have not filled out the Vendor ONLINE Application or submitted an application via email (scan your paper application) or US Post, please contact us before submitting payment.
- Booth fees are $1100 per 9′ x 10′ booth in the vendor hall.
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
- Vendors who sell live plants must install a display in the exhibit hall.
- Vendors purchasing 2 or more booths must install a display of 100 sq ft or more.
"*" indicates required fields
If you would like a printed version of the 2023 SBIOS Vendor-Exhibitor Application Packet, please click here.
- All sales are final between seller and buyer – the SB International Orchid Show accepts NO responsibility.
- All plants sold must be marked with a self-stick dot provided by show management. For your protection, our security will not allow any plant to leave the vendor area without a self-stick dot.
- The Show requires that Seller’s name and contact information be available to customers, either on the plant tag, receipt or business card.
- Agreement to the Show’s 2023 SBIOS Vendor Rules is required of all exhibitors and vendors.
- THE SANTA BARBARA INTERNATIONAL ORCHID SHOW, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND MANAGEMENT ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND.