Thank you for submitting the online Vendor Application for the 2020 Santa Barbara International Orchid Show. If you have not filled out the Vendor ONLINE Application or submitted an application via email (scan your paper application) or US Post, please contact us before submitting payment.
Place your advertisement in the full-color 2020 Show Program, distributed to all show attendees. Download our advertising rates or contact the show at firstname.lastname@example.org. Final deadline for ad space is January 17, 2020.
- Booth fees are $1100 per 9′ x 10′ booth in the vendor hall.
- The non-refundable deposit is $300 per booth, due by November 15, 2019.
- Payment in full is due by January 14, 2020.
- Vendors who sell live plants must install a display in the exhibit hall.
- Vendors purchasing 2 or more booths must install a display of 100 sq ft or more.
If you would like a printed version of the 2020 SBIOS Vendor-Exhibitor Application Packet, please click here.
- All sales are final between seller and buyer – the SB International Orchid Show accepts NO responsibility.
- All plants sold must be marked with a self-stick dot provided by show management. For your protection, our security will not allow any plant to leave the vendor area without a self-stick dot.
- The Show requires that Seller’s name and contact information be available to customers, either on the plant tag, receipt or business card.
- Agreement to the Show’s 2020 SBIOS Vendor Rules is required of all exhibitors and vendors.
- THE SANTA BARBARA INTERNATIONAL ORCHID SHOW, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND MANAGEMENT ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND.